- Creating Data-Driven Web Sites: An Introduction to HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL: "The purpose of this book is to provide an introduction to this set of technologies to teach a new programmer how to get started creating data-driven websites and to provide a jumping-off point for the reader to expand his or her skills."
- CSS is Awesome: Coding Notebook Journal: "This funny and practical coding notebook has been designed to help you to write down you thoughts and to organize your programming ideas."
- Painless CSS: Build Beautiful, Intuitive Websites: "Both beginners and experts alike are guaranteed to learn something new and useful in these pages"
- Web Design Playground: HTML & CSS the Interactive Way: "Web Design Playground takes you step by step from writing your first line of HTML to creating interesting and attractive web pages."
- A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS: Learn it faster. Remember it longer. (Volume 2): "The ultimate learn-by-doing approach."
- CSS Secrets: Better Solutions to Everyday Web Design Problems: "Rather than focus on design, CSS Secrets shows you how to solve problems with code. "
- Learn CSS in One Day and Learn It Well (Includes HTML5): CSS for Beginners with Hands-on Project. The only book you need to start coding in CSS ... Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) (Volume 2): "Master HTML and CSS with Interactive Exercises and a unique Hands-On Project "
- HTML and CSS: Visual QuickStart Guide (8th Edition): "You'll learn how to design, structure, and format your website."
- Head First HTML and CSS: A Learner's Guide to Creating Standards-Based Web Pages: "it's about time you picked up Head First HTML and CSS, and really learned HTML. "
- HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites: "A full-color introduction to the basics of HTML and CSS from the publishers of Wrox! "
- HTML, XHTML and CSS For Dummies, 7th Edition: "The indispensable introductory reference guide to HTML, XHTML and CSS"
- New Perspectives on HTML and CSS: Comprehensive: " provides thorough instruction on building interactive Web sites from scratch. "
- CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Black & White): "this is the one book on CSS that you need to have."
- CSS: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals): "You can tap into the real power of this tool with CSS: The Missing Manual."
- Sams Teach Yourself HTML and CSS in 24 Hours:
- Flexible Web Design: Creating Liquid and Elastic Layouts with CSS: "This book, for experienced Web designers with some CSS experience, outlines how to do this successfully."
- Bulletproof Web Design: Improving flexibility and protecting against worst-case scenarios with XHTML and CSS (2nd Edition): " outlines standards-based strategies for building designs that provide flexibility, readability, and user control--key components of every sucessful site"
- CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions: "This book is your indispensable guide to cutting-edge CSS development"
- CSS: The Definitive Guide: "provides you with a comprehensive guide to CSS implementation, along with a thorough review of all aspects of CSS 2.1."
- CSS: The Missing Manual: "clearly explains this powerful design language and how you can use it to build sparklingly new Web sites or refurbish old sites "
- HTML Utopia: Designing Without Tables Using CSS: "HTML Utopia covers all aspects of using Cascading Style Sheets in Web Development"
- HTML, XHTML, and CSS, Sixth Edition: "This best-selling reference's visual format and step-by-step, task-based instructions will have you up and running with HTML in no time."
- Transcending CSS: The Fine Art of Web Design: "Uses a visual approach to help you learn coding techniques"
- Head First Html With CSS & XHTML:
- Stylin' with CSS: A Designer's Guide: "Stylin’ with CSS teaches you everything you need to know start using CSS in your web development work"
- The Zen of CSS Design: Visual Enlightenment for the Web: "Proving once and for all that standards-compliant design does not equal dull design"
- HTML Utopia: Designing Without Tables Using CSS (Build Your Own): "This book is for Web Developers who want to develop or migrate existing websites from using table-based layouts to using Cascading Style Sheets"
- Eric Meyer on CSS: Mastering the Language of Web Design: " take a more hands-on approach and use practical examples to teach readers how to solve the problems they face in designing with CSS"
- HTML for the World Wide Web with XHTML and CSS, Fifth Edition: "Task-oriented, step-by-step instruction that builds on your growing knowledge."